Worship at Lakeshore Christian is fresh and exciting every time we come together as a Christian Community. Our style of worship is contemporary – but contemporary hardly describes what happens when we get together.
When you join us for one of our worship services you will experience worship in a new way. You will enjoy the music, you will probably laugh or a least snicker. You will be challenged by a heart-felt relevant message. You will be able to take communion (Lord’s Supper) with others who believe and trust in Christ.
Everything we are, everything we do, is based on a single great reality: The Lord Jesus Christ, His redemptive truth and presence at work in us and through us. As we worship, we join together as a family to recognize this reality, to praise God for it, and to experience together His saving power. Worship should never leave us the same.
It is the desire of the praise and worship ministry to meet people where they are and instill a desire to offer the Lord their very best through the worship arts.
- We accept God’s Word as the final authority.
- We are a Christian community.
- We will be culturally relevant.
- We strive for excellence in everything.
- We will continue to be good stewards of God’s gifts and blessings.
DISCOVERING JESUS, TRANSFORMING LIVES, ACTIVATING FAITH
Our mission centers on Christ’s mission as stated in Luke 19:10, “For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what what lost.”
- Our fundamental philosophy centers on restoring the heart of simple Christianity.
- We endeavor to live, love, worship, and heave the commitment and faith like that of the New Testament Christians.
- We try not to read into scripture what isn’t there, or ignore what scripture says in order to fit our own personal interpretations or traditions.